Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Thank You!

This post is long overdue and I apologize. The past two months more people than I can count have rallied together to help me get through this experience. I cannot thank people enough for all the prayers, good thoughts, cards, goodies, emails, facebook messages, texts and phone calls. It means so much to me to have so much support from family & friends. I am so lucky for every one of you. While I never imagined myself to be in this situation, it has been made so much easier because of the great support system I have. From my wonderful parents who were able to drop everything and come be with me, to my supervisors at work who told me not to think about it at all, that they would take care of everything - I have been so blessed every step of the way.

There really aren't enough words for me to express how much I appreciate every one of you and everything that has been done for me these past few weeks. All I can say is Thanks! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment