Friday, March 9, 2012

Learn Something

Johns Hopkins has "podcasts" about different health topics. I found this one on brain tumors. The first 5 minutes or so talks about my type of tumor, and it's varying stages. If you want to check it out you can find it here: http://media.hopkinsmedicine.org/#/podcast/Neurology%20and%20Neurosurgery/Types%20of%20Brain%20Tumors/

Here's another one, all about low grade gliomas: http://media.hopkinsmedicine.org/#/podcast/Neurology%20and%20Neurosurgery/Low%20Grade%20Gliomas/

Still no word on my next MRI, I think sometime in April. Nothing else new. I still sleep too much on my days off :-) that's not necessarily related to my surgery but I'll blame it on that!

1 comment:

  1. Erin, my son had a PXA. We did a lot of research and settled on Duke for treatment. I would encourage you to continue to be monitored at least every three months, even if the docs tell you that you can stretch it out to 6 months or more. If you'd like to "talk" you can email me on facebook. Susan Downey (my profile picture is a mosaic of a figure throwing "confetti" upward).

    ReplyDelete